Monday, July 21, 2008

Cool Gadget


<
HOW COOL IS THIS?!?! Don't get me wrong, I love cherrys, but I make so many recipes that involve Kalamata Olives. Pitting olives is a horrid experience and adds like an hour onto recipe time. I know your thinking why doesn't this girl just buy pitted olives? Well they don't always sell them. And now I don't have to worry about that with this new gadget

OXO Olive & Cherry Pitter

Pitting cherries so the fruit remains whole is child’s play with this invaluable tool. An integral splatter guard – a practical new feature – keeps cherry juice from spraying the unsuspecting cook, and the tool’s ergonomic design offers a comfortable hold. Equally effective with olives, the pitter is constructed of rugged zinc with a nonslip santoprene overcoat. The handle locks for compact storage. Dishwasher safe. 5 3/4" long.

This was taken from the Williams and Sonoma Web Site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does that gadget to pit olives and cherries really work! If so I want one! Lol