Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fabio, my top Italian Stallion!


I have had a very tough day going in and out of the city and contimplating my life...As usual...

And I turn on the TV watch a re-run of Top Chef and I laugh for the first time in like 3 days. I realize now that I love Fabio! My friend Mike loves Ariane and has made that very public. So much so that shes now checkin him out! I love his comments mixed with his accent, it totally cracks me up! The ravioli show makes me laugh and also makes me cry because I feel so bad that he messes up his ravioli!!! Like he says hes Italian and he can make pasta "wit man tied to my back." I don't know why when he says "Oh Jamie all she knows how to cook is scallops, come on this is Top Chef not Top Scallop!"...Okay most people don't think thats funny for some reason that made me laugh, and I needed it...I always do!

Hey Mike can you hook me up with Fabio?!?!

PS- I can't believe he cooks for William Shatner?!?! So weird!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Fabio is the only reason to watch Top Chef now that Ariane got kicked off....I love him!